Frequently Asked Questions
Trial Memberships and Group On offer:
- Our Trial Memberships or Group On offer is available to NEW members only. This is a onetime introductory offer to our studios. If you have purchased both we will ask you to return your Group On.
- When you purchase our unlimited trial membership, we encourage you to explore as many classes on the schedule and hope that you will continue your membership with our studio.
- There are no extensions on the trial memberships.
Do I need to register online before class?
- You do not need to register for classes online. It is something we encourage. You may show up to class about 10-15 min before it starts.
I am new to yoga, which classes should I do?
- Gentle Hatha, Hatha, Yin, Restorative.
What do I need to bring to class?
- Please wear comfortable clothes to allow movement and bring a bottle of water.
- Mats are available at Port Coquitlam Earth Studio and at North Vancouver Water Studio at no charge.
- We encourage members to bring their own mat for hygienic purposes.
I am pregnant, is it ok for me to do yoga?
- We encourage you to practice prenatal yoga.
- The studio is generally closed during statutory holidays. Memberships will not be extended due to holidays.
Can I do back to back classes?
- We do not encourage members to do back to back classes due to liability issues.
What should I expect from Rasa Flow Yoga teachers?
- All our instructors have a minimum of 200 hour yoga alliance teacher training certification. Our instructors are caring and encourage you to explore your potential within your physical, mental and emotional boundaries.
Lost and Found items:
- Rasa Flow Yoga is not responsible for your missing items within the studio. If you have left your items in the studio it will be kept for a few days and will then be disposed.
What happened to Bound Lotus Yoga?
- Bound Lotus Yoga has been purchased. The new ownership is Rasa Flow Yoga. All memberships from Bound Lotus Yoga will be honored until its expiry date. If you have inquires on memberships please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org