Rasa Flow Yoga School is registered with Yoga Alliance.
Certification in Hatha, Yin & Restorative!
Rasa Flow Yoga teacher training will introduce you to deeper aspects of yoga. Expand your knowledge and tap into your inner wisdom by grounding yourself and becoming receptive to the ancient teachings of yoga. Deepen your understanding of a yoga practice, develop a regular self practice and teach with confidence.
- Rasa Flow Yoga School pre-requisite: previous practice of Hatha Yoga
- To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Water Studio – 161 E 1st St, North Vancouver, BC
- Part time weekend training: Saturday and Sunday 12:30pm – 6:00pm
- Dates: January 13, 2018 – May 27, 2018
- Jan. 13 & 14, Jan. 20 & 21, Jan. 27 & 28
- Feb. 3 & 4, Feb. 10 & 11, Feb. 17 & 18, Feb. 24 & 25
- Mar. 3 & 4, Mar. 10 & 11, Mar. 17 & 18, Mar. 24 & 25, Mar. 31 & Apr. 1
- Apr. 7 & 8, Apr. 14 & 15, Apr. 21 & 22, Apr. 28 & 29
- May 5 & 6, May 12 & 13, May 19 & 20, May 26 & 27
- Attendance of all dates is mandatory in order to receive 200 hour teacher training certificate
- Fees: $2600 + gst = $2730.00 . Payment plan options are available.
- Fees includes application fee, tuition, texts, and student record admin
- Program fees are non refundable
- Components of Course:
- Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga and Yin Yoga
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Meditation techniques
- Alignment Principles
- Yoga Anatomy
- History and Philosophy
- Mantras, Mudras, Bandhas, Vayus, Chakras, Nadis, Koshas and Kundalini
- Business of yoga
- Develop a personal practice
- Practice teaching
- Teacher Training Team:
- Daniel Clement E-RYT 500 (Guest Teacher from Open Source Yoga)
- Mak (M. Aslam Khan) E-RYT 500
- Ayesha Khan E-RYT 200
- Sophia Khan E-RYT 200