2569 Shaughnessy St, Port Coquitlam
Studio parking: plenty of parking is available on the street, additional parking is available for our members at the large parking lot across Samz Pub and behind the Legion (one block away from the studio).
- Drop In $20
- 1 Month Unlimited $130
- 10 Yoga Classes $170
Please register and pay for your classes online as there are limited spots available due to social distancing.
- No back to back classes on unlimited yoga memberships
- If you have injuries please inform the instructor
- Memberships are are non refundable or transferable
- All memberships have an expiry date
- Please email email@example.com if you have inquires about your membership
Yoga & Sound Healing with Sophia
Drop in $20 or Rasa Membership
The Full Moon illuminates the night sky and our auric fields. It heightens our emotions, mental processes and/or our spiritual energy.
Our subtle body (energy body) contains 72,000 Nadis (energy lines) that channel Prana (life force energy) to every cell.
Combining Yoga & Sound Healing is a powerful experience!
Stretching will open several energy lines allowing vital energy to flow freely.
Sound Healing offers a cleansing power from the Gong. The vibrations will restore the energy body, balance the chakras and wash away stress and make you feel whole, vibrant and lively!
Sound Bath Sanctuary with Mike Reed
7 - 8:30pm
Sunday Nov. 22nd
Sunday Dec. 20th
SIGN UP HERE: www.pocosoundbath.eventbrite.ca
Join Sound Quest online: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/soundbathsanctuary
Join Sound Quest for this unique 90 minute sound bath to slow down, rest, and receive healing vibrations while immersing into a soundscape of Gongs, Crystal Singing Bowls, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Steel Tongue Drums, and more.
Some benefits that you can experience during Sound & Vibrational Healing (Sound Bath):
– Deep relaxation – not only during, but days afterward you’ll be better able to manage stress and anxiety
– Increase in immune system function
– Nervous system regulation
– Decrease in depressive feelings
– Improvement in emotional regulation
– Reduced blood pressure
– Enhanced sleep and memory
– Tunes you up to positive mood states
– And more
Dress in comfortable layers. Yoga Mats are available at the studio. Bring water bottle, blanket, a cushion/pillow & eye covering if you require them as you will be laying down for up to 90 minutes.
Sign up soon as space is limited for this event.