161 E 1st St, North Vancouver
Studio parking: plenty of parking available on the street.
Rasa Flow Yoga - Water Studio
- Drop In $20
- 1 Month Unlimited $130
- 10 Yoga Classes $170
Please register and pay for your classes online as there are limited spots available due to social distancing.
- No back to back classes on unlimited yoga memberships
- If you have injuries please inform the instructor
- Memberships are non refundable or transferable
- All memberships have an expiry date
- Please email email@example.com if you have inquires about your membership
Full Moon Energy - Yoga & Sound Healing with Sophia
Drop in $20 or Rasa Membership
Book this class on our weekly class schedule - Monday Nov, 30th.
The Full Moon illuminates the night sky and our auric fields. It heightens our emotions, mental processes and/or our spiritual energy.
Our subtle body (energy body) contains 72,000 Nadis (energy lines) that channel Prana (life force energy) to every cell.
Combining Yoga & Sound Healing is a powerful experience!
Stretching will open several energy lines allowing vital energy to flow freely.
Sound Healing offers a cleansing power from the Gong. The vibrations will restore the energy body, balance the chakras and wash away stress and make you feel whole, vibrant and lively!
Sound Bath Sanctuary with Mike Reed
7 - 8:30 pm
Saturday Dec. 5th
SIGN UP: www.northvansoundbath.eventbrite.ca
Join Sound Quest online: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/soundbathsanctuary
This unique 90 minute sound bath to slow down, rest, and receive healing vibrations while immersing into a soundscape of Gongs, Crystal Singing Bowls, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Steel Tongue Drums, and more.
Some benefits that you can experience during Sound & Vibrational Healing (Sound Bath):
– Deep relaxation – not only during, but days afterward you’ll be better able to manage stress and anxiety
– Increase in immune system function
– Nervous system regulation
– Decrease in depressive feelings
– Improvement in emotional regulation
– Reduced blood pressure
– Enhanced sleep and memory
– Tunes you up to positive mood states
– And more
Dress in comfortable layers. Yoga Mats are available at the studio. Bring water bottle, blanket, a cushion/pillow & eye covering if you require them as you will be laying down for up to 90 minutes.
Sign up soon as space is limited for this event.
Sound is an effective and proven modality that can help reduce stress, alter consciousness and create a deep sense of peace, well being and better health.
Sound is a type of energy medicine that creates the sacred space in which people can heal themselves on many levels.
According to the ancient yogic teachings, the sound which can totally transform our Body, Mind & Consciousness is the sound of Gong and Conch.
This is the primal sound, and is considered to be the “Cosmic Hum” of the universal motor that creates, organizes and transforms.
A unique workshop that would bring you close to the heavenly realm of the stars.
Yogi Amandeep Singh
M.SC(AUST), MA(UK), B.SC(UK)
- Coached people in more then 20 countries and hundreds of cities across the globe
- Angel Advisor to European Union (Interreg South Baltic Program) for Wellbeing
- Qualified Psychotherapist/Counsellor
- Entrepreneur (Virtual Reality start-up for Mental Health and Sleep disorders
- Advisor to team of Neurologists and Neuroscientists for Pain Management
- Master of Ancient Himalayan Yogic Science
- Successfully ran De-addiction Programs across the globe, including Government Organizations
- Helped thousands to prevent and manage Mental Health Issues