161 E 1st St, North Vancouver
Studio parking: plenty of parking available on the street.
Our studios are updated with the new guidelines for COVID-19:
Please wear a mask in the studio space
Remove your mask only on the yoga mat
All classes must be paid for and signed up online
Rasa Flow Yoga - Water Studio
Drop In: $25
12 Classes - 1 month expiry: $130
16 Classes - 1 month expiry: $173
4 Classes - 1 year expiry: $88
10 Classes - 1 year expiry: $220
- If you have injuries please inform the instructor
- Memberships are non refundable or transferable
- All memberships have an expiry date
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have inquires about your membership
Yoga & Sound Healing with Sophia
balance the chakras
Sound Healing is a meditative experience. You will lie on your back peacefully (yoga pose: Savasana) and receive healing vibrations from a variety of instruments such as the Gong, Singing Bowls and Drums.
Bring a pillow and blanket for your comfort as you will be resting on the earth for about 40 minutes.
- Clear stagnant energy and make space for healing vibrations
- Strengthen your immune system and enhance your well-being
- Increase flow of energy, reduce stress and promote clarity
- Enter a state of deep relaxation and connect with the earth element
- Expand your awareness and connect with the either element
Mondays: 12pm - 1pm
Strengthen, stretch and breath your way to a more comfortable pregnancy throughout all trimesters. Join this nurturing and supportive environment for mothers-to-be as you improve balance, posture and flexibility through a series of pregnancy-safe yoga postures and practices. Connect to baby, tone birthing muscles, explore different birthing positions and learn to use your breath to prepare for labour as well as relaxation techniques to help now and as you transition into motherhood.