Yoga classes to build resilience during Covid -19
Rasa Flow Yoga Studios are open, please join us!
Health concerns - we want everyone to be safe and healthy. Please do not visit the studios if you have symptoms of illness. (eg. cough, cold, runny nose, sore throat, fever, headache) and symptoms of Covid-19
Physical distancing - tape markers are in place to maintain 2 meter distancing within the studio
- Sign up for classes online and pay online (to ensure minimum contactless forms of payment)
- Class sizes are limited. Ensure your reservation is cancelled 2 hours before class time (if you are unable to attend). No shows and late cancellations will be charged a fee of $10.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class
- Sanitize your hands
- You are welcome to bring your own mat and props (studio mats and blocks are available for use along with disinfecting solution and paper towels)
- A basket for your belongings will be placed beside each mat to maintain distancing
- At the end of practice, please disinfect the yoga mat and props. If the studio mat was removed from its place, please return it to the original position before leaving the studio.
Why choose Rasa Flow Yoga
At Rasa Flow Yoga, we offer a non-judgmental and welcoming atmosphere that invites the wholeness of body, mind and spirit. We help you relax, unwind, glow and inspire others to connect to the sweetness of life.
We invite students of all ages and abilities to experience the traditional and authentic teachings that allow for transformation and healing to occur. We teach:
– Asana (yoga pose) for body alignment, strength and flexibility
– Pranayama (breathing practice) to strengthen the nervous system
– Meditation for mental strength and clarity
Member Review: ”I’m a yoga teacher and have been practicing yoga for 15 years. I’ve been attending Rasa Flow Yoga for nine months and I can’t believe how fit my body has become and how much my practice has deepened. Rasa Flow Yoga is a family run business with caring, experienced and very knowledgeable teachers. Each class is different and every level is accommodated. If you want to get strong, elevate your practice and experience the real benefits of yoga then Rasa Flow is for you." ~~ Lyla Rock