Welcome to Rasa Flow Yoga
Choose your location and you will be directed to Mind Body Online site
To register as a new member, "Create an account" or “Log In” with Facebook
Follow the instructions, complete all fields and accept the liability waiver
Our studios are updated with the new guidelines for COVID-19:
Please wear a face mask in the studio space
Remove your mask ONLY on the yoga mat
All classes must be paid for and signed up online
Private yoga sessions are available:
Single person: $60
Two people: $80
Gift Cards are available for purchase online
Sound Healing with Sophia
balance the chakras
Sound Healing is a meditative experience. You will lie on your back peacefully (yoga pose: Savasana) and receive healing vibrations from a variety of instruments.
Bring a pillow and blanket for your comfort as you will be resting on the earth for about 60 minutes.
- Clear stagnant energy and make space for healing vibrations
- Strengthen your immune system and enhance your well-being
- Increase flow of energy, reduce stress and promote clarity
- Enter a state of deep relaxation and connect with the earth element
- Expand your awareness and connect with the either element
Register: Port Coquitlam: Jan. 22nd. Feb. 5th,12th, 19th
(New Moon - Feb. 12th)
Register: North Vancouver: Jan. 23rd,
Full Moon -Thursday Jan. 28th
Feb. 6th, 13th, 20th
Full Moon Ceremony
Yoga & Sound Healing with Sophia
Register: Port Coquitlam
The Full Moon illuminates the night sky and our auric fields. It heightens our emotions, mental processes and/or our spiritual energy.
Yoga & Sound Healing is a perfect way to use the Full Moon energy for recharging our energetic field and clearing our chakras.
Our subtle body (energy body) contains 72,000 Nadis (energy lines) that channel Prana (life force energy) to every cell.
Combining Yoga & Sound Healing is a powerful experience.
Stretching will open several energy lines allowing vital energy to flow freely.
Sound Healing offers a cleansing power from the Gong. The vibrations will restore the energy body, balance the chakras and wash away stress and make you feel whole, vibrant and lively!
Chair Yoga with Mak
Register: Port Coquitlam
Saturday Jan. 30th, 3-5:30pm, $50
Come and experience a unique way of being with yourself in yoga asanas.
We will use a chair, bolsters, blankets and straps to stretch deeply, feel energized and comfortable at the same time.
With support and safety, you will be guided to move easily into different versions of yoga asanas.
In this practice you will improve on stability, mobility, alignment, release tension and experience being in yoga asanas.
Rasa Therapy with Ayesha
Healing and therapeutic yoga classes in a meditative realm
- Suited for anyone new to yoga
- Embodiment of foundational yoga poses
- Targeted to optimize body alignment
- Well-supported and guided yoga stretches
- Well structured to manage pain and daily tension
- Slow paced classes to relieve stress and anxiety
- Mindful breathing is encouraged throughout the class
- Cultivation of a non reactive quality of mind
- Improvement in lymphatic flow and blood circulation
- Stimulation of joint fluid
- Meditation to balance the nervous system