Rasa Flow Yoga teacher training explores 3 popular styles of yoga: Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga. We believe a yoga teacher should be equipped with yogic tools and feel confident to create a class that is suited to their client’s needs and fitness level.
Yoga is an ancient practice and has been around for over 5000 years. Yoga is a form of alternative medicine. The tools and techniques that are learned in this training focus on the importance of combining the breath in the asana practice to amplify the benefits of yoga. We focus on conscious breathing and conscious movement.
In today's society stress is the number one factor for mental, emotional and physical illness. When we prioritize our well-being and access the tools available in yoga, we create the pathway for healing and transformation.
We are all ‘Beings of Light’ and we have the ability to create change within ourselves, in our home and in our community.
By acquiring the skills and tools offered in this training you will be able to teach one-on-one privates sessions, group classes or online classes.
You will have the confidence to help your friends and family and be able to make a difference in people’s lives. You may choose to do this training for your personal growth.
The knowledge and practice gained in this training will empower you and help you stay on track with your wellness goals.
Components of Course:
- Hatha Yoga - a movement practice which can be designed to be gentle, moderate or challenging
- Yin Yoga – a deep stretch practice that focuses on the joints and connective tissues
- Restorative Yoga - A therapeutic class using the bolster to restore the body, organs and nervous system
- Pranayama - breathing techniques that can energize and relax the body and mind. It improves mindfulness, lung function and brain function
- Meditation – develop awareness of the present moment
- Alignment principles – alignment principles that can be applied to any pose
- Sequencing – Create Hatha yoga classes in a flow format for gentle, moderate or challenging class. Yin Yoga & Restorative Yoga sequencing for a balanced effect on the body.
- Yoga Anatomy – Fundamental anatomy that applies to asana, pranayama and the energetic system of the body (Mantras, Mudras, Bandhas, Vayus, Chakras, Nadis, Koshas and Kundalini)
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Yoga Ethics and Business of Yoga
- Develop a personal practice and practice teaching
Rasa Flow Yoga School pre-requisite: previous practice of Hatha Yoga
Covering: Hatha, Yin, Restorative, Meditation & Breathing Techniques
Sundays in person: 9:00am-6:00pm
30 hours of home work:
- home practice
- studio classes
Fees includes application fee, tuition, texts, hand outs and student record admin
2180 Kelly Ave, unit 4140, Port Coquitlam
There are absolutely no refunds once the course begins.
$250 administration fee applied for refunds done before course begins.
To register email us at: email@example.com