200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with a focus on Hatha Rejuvenation & Relaxation
- Rasa Flow Yoga School
- Port Coquitlam Earth Studio
- Part time: February 2nd – June 30th 2019
- Saturday, Sunday: 12:00 – 4:00pm
- Regular Fees: $3000- + tax = $3150.00, payment plan available
This training will focus on: Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Hatha Rejuvenation, Supported Hatha Yoga Asanas (Poses), Specialized yoga for Spine & Hips, Wall Yoga, Chair Yoga, Rasa Flow Yoga Namaskaras (Salutations), Meditation & Pranayama techniques. Explore the Spiritual/Energy Body, Understanding the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems and its effects. Class format & themes. Receive a certificate upon completion approved by Yoga Alliance. For more details call Ayesha 604 971-5230.
New to our studio? Welcome to Rasa Flow Yoga 🙂
We encourage new members to skip the paperwork at the front desk by completing an online registration and accepting the online waiver. Follow our simple instructions:
- Earth Studio ( Port Coquitlam) or Water Studio (North Vancouver)
- Choose your location & click on the ‘Online Schedule & New Member Registration’ tab, you will be directed to Mind Body Online site. .
- Click on “Log In”
- Follow the instructions to “New to our site”
- Complete all fields and accept the liability waiver
- If you have a Family Member that you want to add, Please create a separate account for the Family Member.
- When you come into the studio, let us know you completed the online registration & waiver
- You can purchase a new member offer at the studio
- You can also register for classes as “Unpaid” and the rest will be resolved at the studio
- No back to back classes on unlimited yoga memberships
- If you have injuries please inform the instructor
- Memberships cannot be shared
- All memberships have an expiry date
- Please email email@example.com if you have inquires about your membership
Rasa Flow Yoga offers traditional yoga with a focus on Asana (posture), Pranayama (breathing practice) and Meditation.
– Asana for body alignment, strength and flexibility
– Pranayama to strengthen the nervous system
– Meditation for mental strength and clarity
Member Review: ” I’m a yoga teacher and have been practicing yoga for 15 years. I’ve been attending Rasa Flow Yoga for nine months and I can’t believe how fit my body has become and how much my practice has deepened. Rasa Flow Yoga is a family run business with caring, experienced and very knowledgeable teachers. Each class is different and every level is accommodated. If you want to get strong, elevate your practice and experience the real benefits of yoga then Rasa Flow is for you. ~~ Lyla Rock “
* This disclaimer states there is no guarantee of specific results and each person results may vary.