New Member offers are available for purchase in studio.
Please create your account online as a new member & complete the waiver. You may register for class as an Unpaid Member.
New to our studio? Welcome to Rasa Flow Yoga 🙂
We encourage new members to skip the paperwork at the front desk by completing an online registration and accepting the online waiver. Follow our simple instructions:
- Click on “Online Schedule New Member registration & waiver” tab, you will be directed to Mind Body Online site
- Click on “Log In”
- Follow the instructions to “New to our site”
- Complete all fields and accept the liability waiver
- If you have a Family Member that you want to add, Please create a separate account for the Family Member.
- When you come into the studio, let us know you completed the online registration & waiver
- You can purchase a new member offer at the studio
- You can also register for classes as “Unpaid” and the rest will be resolved at the studio
- No back to back classes on unlimited yoga memberships
- If you have injuries please inform the instructor
- Memberships cannot be shared
- All memberships have an expiry date
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have inquires about your membership
Rasa Flow Yoga offers traditional yoga with a focus on Asana (posture), Pranayama (breathing practice) and Meditation.
– Asana for body alignment, strength and flexibility
– Pranayama to strengthen the nervous system
– Meditation for mental strength and clarity
Practice at Rasa Flow Yoga studios and you will initiate the change needed to fully step into yourself!
“Yoga allows you to achieve a sense of wholeness in your life, where you do not feel like you are constantly trying to fit the broken pieces together. Yoga allows you to find an inner peace that is not ruffled and riled by the endless stresses and struggles of life. Yoga allows you to find a new kind of freedom that you may not have known existed” B.K.S. Iyengar