New Member offer is available for purchase in studio.
Please create your account online as a new member & accept the waiver. You may register for class as an Unpaid Member.
Rasa Flow Yoga Studios are open on Monday September 4th – Labour Day 🙂
Each studio has it’s own Mind Body Online site (for online schedule & membership purchases). We are currently in the process of updating the accounts for PoCo Earth Studio.
New to our studio? Welcome to Rasa Flow Yoga 🙂
We encourage new members to skip the paperwork at the front desk by completing an online registration and accepting the online waiver. Follow our simple instructions:
- Earth Studio ( Port Coquitlam) or Water Studio (North Vancouver)
- Choose your location & click on the ‘Online Schedule & New Member Registration’ tab, you will be directed to Mind Body Online site. .
- Click on “Log In”
- Follow the instructions to “New to our site”
- Complete all fields and accept the liability waiver
- If you have a Family Member that you want to add, Please create a separate account for the Family Member.
- When you come into the studio, let us know you completed the online registration & waiver
- You can purchase a new member offer at the studio
- You can also register for classes as “Unpaid” and the rest will be resolved at the studio
- No back to back classes on unlimited yoga memberships
- If you have injuries please inform the instructor
- Memberships cannot be shared
- All memberships have an expiry date
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have inquires about your membership
Rasa Flow Yoga offers traditional yoga with a focus on Asana (posture), Pranayama (breathing practice) and Meditation.
– Asana for body alignment, strength and flexibility
– Pranayama to strengthen the nervous system
– Meditation for mental strength and clarity
Practice at Rasa Flow Yoga studios and you will initiate the change needed to fully step into yourself!