Sound Bath Sanctuary with Mike Reed
Saturday February 12th
Saturday March 12th
SIGN UP HERE: www.northvansoundbath.eventbrite.ca
Sunday February 20th
Sunday March 20th
SIGN UP HERE: www.pocosoundbath.eventbrite.ca
Join Sound Quest online: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/soundbathsanctuary
This unique 90 minute sound bath to slow down, rest, and receive healing vibrations while immersing into a soundscape of Gongs, Crystal Singing Bowls, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Steel Tongue Drums, and more.
Some benefits that you can experience during Sound & Vibrational Healing (Sound Bath):
– Deep relaxation – not only during, but days afterward you’ll be better able to manage stress and anxiety
– Increase in immune system function
– Nervous system regulation
– Decrease in depressive feelings
– Improvement in emotional regulation
– Reduced blood pressure
– Enhanced sleep and memory
– Tunes you up to positive mood states
– And more
Dress in comfortable layers. Yoga Mats are available at the studio. Bring water bottle, blanket, a cushion/pillow & eye covering if you require them as you will be laying down for up to 90 minutes.
Sign up soon as space is limited for this event.